So here are the themes from a recent dream: my cousins from Israel, lost rollerblades and sneakers and some really rude orangutans. The lost rollerblades and sneakers are clearly anxiety issues. There was also a convertible, but that's probably because I saw one this weekend. So I guess I'll just research cousins and orangutans.
- To see your cousin in your dream, represents something or some aspect of your character that is somewhat familiar. Perhaps you need to spend more time in cultivating and developing some emerging ability or character. (dreammoods.com)
- Dreaming of a cousin means you want better or more friendships in your life. (myjellybean.com)
- Freedom from worry will soon be yours if you dreamed of a cousin or cousins. (swoon.com)
- To see an orangutan in your dream, signifies unfaithfulness in a lover or that some person is manipulating for their own advancement. (dreammoods.com)
- To see apes in your dream suggests that a close friend will either get sick or be humiliated in some social situation. It could also mean that you will be deceived by a false friend. (myjellybean.com)
- Be on guard against a mischief-maker in your close social or business circle and pay more attention to your work, if you dreamed of an ape. (swoon.com)
- All these online dream interpretation sites are totally worthless.
- I have got to be an idiot for even reading them.
- Makes me wonder why you're reading this right now.
- I'd be more than happy to read your own interpretations which you can feel free to make up off the top of your heads.