To Israeli musicians, DJs and bands:
I try to promote Israeli music in the US. While in Tel Aviv for the month of January 2011, I would love to meet up with you for a short interview.
The interviews will be short and painless.
Here are the the questions I will ask:
1. Who is your greatest musical influence?
2. Who is your favorite Israeli artist currently performing?
3. What's in your pockets right now?
4. Where can you get the best hummus in Israel?
5. Do you plan on touring the US? If so, you can stay at my place in Philly.
I've been thinking of adding a sixth question:
6. If you were a sandwich, what kind of sandwich would you be?
Interviews will be posted on YouTube.