Thursday, July 27, 2006

Last Night at the Loop

Last night I had a guest DJ spot at the Loop Lounge.
It's been my goal to DJ there for a while, and I'm very happy to have had the opportunity.
I also want to thank all my friends for coming out, particularly those who managed to get in from Manhattan.

Here's last night's playlist:

1-Let's Go Crazy-Prince & the Revolution
2-Action Figure Party-Action Figure Party
3-Rock the Casbah-The Clash
4-Three Pump Chump-Slunt
5-One More Time-Joe Jackson
6-Winter Wooskie-Belle & Sebastian
7-Rotating Head-English Beat
8-Chicharrons N Boogaloo-Chicharrons
9-Dance In My Blood-Men, Women & Children
10-Interesting Drug-Morrissey
11-Such Great Heights-The Postal Service
12-Maps-Yeah Yeah Yeahs
13-Ladyflash-The Go! Team
14-My My Metrocard-Le Tigre
15-Chauffeur-The Fitness
16-Autopilot-Golden Boy with Miss Kittin
17-Groove Is In The Heart-Deee-Lite

No comments: