Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Looks pretty sure...


I had a very good discussion with Motti over at the mocca lounge in Tribeca. It looks pretty sure that the mennu method mocca monday show will become a reality. I was thinking of calling it Euphoria: Israeli Psychedelia...

Still working on it.

Got a call from Chicago yesterday. They want to fly me out for a gig in April.

Then there's that spot in Tel Aviv that offered to let me play this summer.

Not to mention the radio station in Tel Aviv that offered to give me a guest spot.

So I guess the mennu method world tour 2006 is looking like a real possibility.

So how do I work New Orleans into this mix?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn, u look fine!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

you stop being such a god damn (Slidell!) pussy and get yer ass out to the N.O. for Pardi Gras......

Anonymous said...

It'll be the best Mardi Gras ever. It's the "we're still here" Mardi Gras. I expect to see you there. If not, you'll get it at Passover.

Fun Joel said...

Rock on, brother. LA gonna make the cut too?