Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Bartok the Randomizer as Guru

Here's a great setlist from Bartok. He played it for me when I was having a rough morning. By the time I had arrived at my destination I felt as though I had attained enlightenment. All this bliss was achieved without using any kind of POD, but rather, by using the technology produced by the good folks over at Creative Labs.

Bartok's Enlightenment mix:

  1. Gâyatrî Mantra (a prayer of praise that awakens the vital energies and gives liberation) - From the Rig Veda (2500BCE)
  2. Israel 70 - Danny Ben Israel - Bullshit 3 ¼ (1970)
  3. At Least We Were Together - Moby - 18 (2002)
  4. Open the Door of Peace - Critters Buggin - Stampede (2005)
  5. Capricorn Dance - The Platina - The Girl With The Flaxen Hair (1976)
  6. Kafo Fite - The African Divas - The Rough Guide to Global Dance: World Beat Carnival - All Areas Access (2000)
  7. Take Me Inside - Christophe Goze mix, with Afterlife/Dannii Minogue - Buddha-Bar, Vol. 7 (2005)
  8. Natural Blues - Moby - Play (1999)
  9. Lama Li Politika Achshav - Mashina - Ladies and Gentlemen... (1989)

No comments: