- Sufjan Stevens (4)
- Of Montreal (3)*
- The Flaming Lips (2)
- The Black Hawk War, or, How to Demolish an Entire Civilization and Still Feel Good About Yourself in the Morning, or, We Apologize for the Inconvenience but You're Going to Have to Leave Now, or, I Have Fought the Big Knives and Will Continue to Fight Them until They Are off Our Lands! By Sufjan Stevens (Illinois)
- Regretting What I Said to You When You Called Me At 11:00 On Friday Morning To Tell Me That 1:00 Friday Afternoon You Were Gonna Leave Your Office, Go Downstairs, Hail A Cab, To Go Out To The Airport, To Catch A Plane, To Go Skiing In The Alps For Two Weeks. Not That I Wanted To Go With You; I Wasn't Able To Leave Town, I'm Not A Very Good Skier, I Couldn't Expect You To Pay My Way, But After Going Out With You For Three Years, I Don't Like Surprises. (A Musical Apology) By Christine Lavin (Future Fossils)
- I Got My Heart Broken By A Girl On Myspace®, Tragedies Like This Have Left Me Wondering Where Exactly My Life Is Going and Made Me Consider Spending Less Time By The Computer. By Sever The Head of Potemkin.
- I'm a Cranky Old Yank in a Clanky Old Tank on the Streets of Yokohama with my Honolulu Mama Doin’ Those Beat-o, Beat-o Flat-on-My-Seat-o, Hirohito Blues. By Hoagy Carmichael.
- Multi-Variational Stimuli of Sub-Turgid Foci Covering Cross Evaluative Techniques for Cognitive Analysis of Hypersignificant Graph Peaks Following Those Intersubjective Modules Having Biodegradable Seepage. By Man or Astroman (A Spectrum of Infinite Scale).
*Two of them are about Dustin Hoffman in one way or another.