Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Anything Can Happen Day

As you may or may not know,
Wednesday is
"Anything Can Happen Day."

So I put together a mix today.

And figured I would put it online today.
Yes................................................TODAY!

I'm also going to put up a copy of
my Pink Floyd Covers Mix,
"Dark Side of the Covers."

And if I have time,
I'll also post
"under the covers with the mennu method."

No wait,
my computer can't keep up.

Alright, the other mix will go up tomorrow.
Or later tonight.

Did I say not today?
I meant TODAY!
Here's the covers mix:
"under the covers with the mennu method." Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Fun Joel said...

I'm going to check these out when I get home from work (did you know I have a "real" job now?). Did I ever get you a copy of my own "The Big Cover-Up?"

Anonymous said...

I see the banter but what of the bourban?