Chapter One: The protagonist decides to leave the earth in order to explore space. He takes a rocket to the moon which is a staging ground for further exploration.
Chapter Two: While on the moon, the protagonist sees the sites, visits the Moon Landing Museum and stops off at the Lunar Cantina for dinner, drinks and a show.
Chapter Three: The protagonist boards the spaceship and heads out on an exploration.
Chapter Four: After a wrong turn at a nebula, the ship is lost, the protagonist must deal with the possibility of being lost in space...forever!
Chapter Five: The return to earth.
All that goes together with the following tentative playlist:
- 01 - Zero 7 - Today
- 02 - Smashing Pumpkins - Rocket
- 03 - Stewie Griffin - Rocket Man
- 04 - The Herbaliser - Moon Sequence
- 05 - Apollo 11 - Landing
- 06 - Papa Project - Can You Feel?
- 07 - Neil Armstrong - One Small Step For Man
- 08 - Tim Motzer - Starship
- 09 - Jan Turkenburg and his pupils of the Geert Grote School - In My Spaceship
- 10 - Steve Miller Band - Fly Like an Eagle (original version)
- 11 - A Space Odyssey - The Blue Danube
- 12 - Mo´ Horizons - Walk Into Space
- 13 - David Bowie - Life On Mars?
- 14 - The Karminsky Experience Inc. - Exploration
- 15 - Radio Trip - Lost In Space
- 16 - Say Hi To Your Mom - Let's Talk About Spaceships
- 17 - Chaser - Blue Planet
It would be ideal if I could find an illustrator to make a comic book of some kind to accompany the mix. Another option may be to work with a blue screen and photo shop.
The story can get more fleshed out, and I can still play with the track list. I have been thinking about some kind of space battle scene (which would have "Battle" by Ben Onono as the fight scene track: but the connection to space seems far too tenuous), but this mix is about space and exploration, not necessarily science-fiction.